Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Copy Window Freezed in MacOS Finder

Before Reading please make sure that I have alternative solution only, I don't have proper solution.

I was trying to copy files from remote location to my laptop, after 25% of completion the network connectivity was lost. I was surprised to see that copy window got freezed and even the cancel button (x) was also not working. I kept the window open for 2 days and meanwhile I was working on the other things. Atlast my laptop started working slowly so I thought if I get rid of this frozen window it would make my life easier. Unfortunately there was no PID for this to kill it, so atlast I made a Force Quit of the Finder which automatically restarted the Finder and it was good. But I don't know is there any other good idea to get rid of this.

Please help me out if you have any answers for this as I couldn't find any solution even after googling it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment