Sunday, July 5, 2009

Uninstall SCPlugin for MacOS

I installed the SCPlugin and Subversion Packages & thought would play wonders, but unfortunately it couldn't be useful much for me. I left it unattended but suddenly I got some strange error like this..

This client is too old to work with working copy '/Users//Public'; please get a newer Subversion client
The tool /usr/local/bin/change-svn-wc-format.py
may be used to convert this working copy to match this SCPlugin (see 'About'), but you will loose any features of the newer Subversion you may be using


I tried googling but unfortunately I couldn't find any solution and after some couple of weeks I found some how to do uninstall it.

Please remove /Library/Contextual Menu Items/SCFinderPlugin.plugin
Remove /Library/Receipts/SCPlugin.pkg -> version might be also appended sometimes
Remove /Library/Receipts/Subversion.pkg
.

Feel free to ping for any help.

7 comments: